Our do-it-all gravel, road, trail bike yadda yadda
Strada Fango translates to "Road Mud" and it's built to handle it all.
It can be anything from your Sunday morning race whip (see James Lalonde winning Nationals on his) to a "monstercross" adventure bike like the one shown below.
Check out Mountain Flyer's review of the Strada Fango
Frame and fork prices start at $3,200
- disc brakes allow multiple wheel sizes, 700c for road or cross, 650b for touring or 27.5" off-road tires
- I specialize in setups with Shimano XTR & XT Di2 electronic shifting with wide range gearing
- available with full rack mounts for touring, if desired
- internal brake routing
- available with thru axles
- couplers are a great option for a super versatile travel bike
Complete custom builds are available and help to ensure all systems integrate perfectly.